Monday, November 3, 2008

Chocolate Chip Coconut Cookies

This is a great recipe from Sarah Kramer, and the recipe and video are now up on everyday dish. Go check it out! I didn't get a good shot of the cookies, because there was a we-little mishap taking them out of the oven (which is why Sarah is making a sad face). But both Sarah and the cookies rock, and I want to send Sarah a million thanks for taking time out of her crazy travel schedule to come film with us! We had a blast in the kitchen and Sarah is super fun to work with.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I can not wait to try these cookies!!!! I will let you know how they turn out!!!

No sad faces as long as we can eat them!! YUM!!!!

Amey said...

what a cute picture. well, no matter how they look - as long as they still tasted yummy goin' down the hatch!
:)

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

Aww, Sarah! I know the cookies are great regardless of the little mishap!

JohnP said...

This is such a fun video - and the recipe looks good! Sometime you and Sarah should make a video where you cook together!

Rachel said...

I enjoyed these and blogged about them!