Friday, November 6, 2009

Quickie



I'm still here! I've been typing and testing away, trying to finish the last part of the diner book. The recipes are finished, and the editing is just beginning. Each day I say "I'm going to do nothing but edit all day," but sure enough, there are so many details to stay on top of for the food cart, that the editing has become a slow process. Not to worry though, I am persevering, and having a great time too.

So, testers for Vegan Diner, there are quite a few new recipes to test, and LOTS more coming shortly.

We also squeezed in some filming last week, so there will be some new additions to Everyday Dish coming soon. I've also been working on another top secret project, which I'll hopefully be able to mention soon. I tell you, as crazy busy as things have been lately, it sure does keep life interesting!

Also, I put up a new post on the "Dish" page of Everyday Dish (yes, my second blog...). It has some yummy Thanksgiving recipe ideas, so if you're in need of some ideas, check it soon.

Back soon!

XO Julie

P.S. I have also been trying to tweet, semi-regularly. You can follow me on Twitter at (http://twitter.com/everydaydish)

5 comments:

Vegyogini said...

Awesome...can't wait for the new tester recipes! I'm back in the kitchen and ready for action. :)

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

You are amazing! I have no idea how you juggle it all!

Leesa said...

Hi Julie,

I just had to look you up because I made your toffee cupcakes today and wanted to tell you they are DELISH!!! I was lucky to have some heath bar bits handy b/c here in France, they don't sell them as in the U.S.! I was sooo delighted to taste these moist cupcakes and everyone is raving about them!
LOVE your cookbook!

Take care,
Leesa

ally said...

Fashion is all about lookingmoncler jackets good and being comfortable at the same time. monclermoncler coatsEvery woman loves being complimentedmoncler t-shirtmoncler vestmoncler outlet for her sense of style and elegance. ugg bootscheap ugg bootsdiscount ugg bootsNo woman wants to be labeled as outdated and old

fashioned.ugg classic tall bootsclassic ugg bootsWomen are expected to be in constant touch with the latest trends in ordermoncler

jackets
monclernew moncler coats to adopt those trends and look fashionable

and stylish. moncler vestmoncler outletmoncler

polo t-shirt
Women need to make sure that whatever they wear, coach outletcoach handbagscoach bagsit should compliment their personality and they do

not feel awkward while wearing it. coach totescoach

outlet
louis vuitton handbagsAn article about Gothic costume clothing and the importance of choosing Gothic choker.

LV handbags 2010Louis Vuitton bagsLouis Vuitton totesThis article explores the wide variety of Gothicrain boots
rainweardiesel jeans chokers available from everyday to special

occasions. Ture Religion Jeanslevis jeansabercrombie and fitch outletIt should inspire people to go shopping for their own Gothic chokers. ed hardy wholesaleed hardy outletcheap ed hardy

wholesale
The origins of the Flat cap span discount ed hardy wholesalewholesale ed hardy

dfadf said...

Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010
Office 2007
Microsoft Office
Microsoft Office 2007
Office 2007 key
Office 2007 download
Office 2007 Professional
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010