Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Grand Opening!!

I interrupt this post to bring you an important announcement. The Everyday Dish site has been beautifully redesigned with all kinds of wonderful features, and is making it's debut launch today. Yay!! We are so excited about it, and hope that you enjoy it as much as we do. Go check it out!

In other news, there's also a rice pudding video up on the new site, which is really good. You've got to go make yourself a pot ASAP! I use hemp milk for the video, but any non-dairy milk will work too. I have to say though, that I really like the creamy taste of Living Harvest hemp milk or soymilk in this recipe.

Oh, I forgot to add that we also have a new blog on the Everyday Dish site. The blog is called "Dish", and it's where I get to highlight cool vegan products, from food to cookware to makeup and shoes. If you've got the lowdown on something awesome that I've just got to highlight, let me know. I'm always on the lookout for new fun products.

Now go check out the site!

6 comments:

Amy said...

The new website looks great Julie :D and YUM! Rice pudding is always a winner.

Jenni (aka Vegyogini) said...

I watched the video and your rice pudding looks delicious! The site is very energetic and I'm having fun looking at all the features you added in revamping it. :)

BitterSweet said...

The new layout is great- very clean and inviting! Plus, that rice pudding sounds like a delicious way to celebrate this improvement. :)

JohnP said...

I like the new website - and I have an open container of hemp milk, so rice pudding may be in my immediate future!

Amey said...

cool!
something great just got better!
woo hoo.

:) Amey

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

The new site looks fabulous!