Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Food For Thought


In the process of trying to perfect the whipped creme topping, I seemed to have stumbled upon the elusive marshmallow. It still needs a bit of work, but oh man, it's close!

The picture above is a moon pie with homemade graham crackers and a dark chocolate cloak. The picture below is a mound of marshmallow on top of a homemade graham cracker, lightly toasted with a mini kitchen torch.


I'd better get back to the kitchen. No sleep for the weary, here. And don't worry, these recipes will definitely be part of the e-book.
Julie

17 comments:

Julie said...

OOO I can't wait for the e-book!

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

Giiirl, you're the bomb!

Shellyfish said...

These look freaking amazing!!

John Plummer said...

The waiting is killing me!

(Ve*ganChick) said...

That looks great! Can't wait for the final product.

Animal-Friendly said...

Oh man.....it even gets all golden brown and toasty like all good marshmallows should!

Sanja said...

That looks SO good! I really really really can't wait...

Veg-a-Nut said...

I can't wait!!! Oh please hurry! :o) Just kiddin' I know you have to sleep too. :o)

Katy said...

I'm drooling just looking at the pictures! I'm seriously excited for the recipe! And the e-books!

julie hasson said...

Thanks so much for all the marshmallow love!

I'm going to try and perfect the whip topping recipe so that I can post it for you guys in the next day or two.

Animal-Friendly said...

Next day or two?!?! Oh man, you are a super woman!

Tami said...

So amazing! I can hardly wait for the e-book!

Sal said...

oh that looks so good!!

K.E.N. said...

you wanna adopt me, julie?

Vegan_Noodle said...

I am soooo excited about the e-book!

Marika said...

This...is making me freakin' CRAZY...! sigh. --madcap cupcake

dfadf said...

Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010
Office 2007
Microsoft Office
Microsoft Office 2007
Office 2007 key
Office 2007 download
Office 2007 Professional
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010