Thursday, June 26, 2008

Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler!


This is a scrumptious dessert! Melisser (aka The Urban Housewife) was up in Portland recently, and shared her delicious recipe for strawberry rhubarb cobbler. So if you have some fresh strawberries and rhubarb in your fridge (or yard), and you're wondering what to make, this is it. Definitely give it a try while strawberries and rhubarb are still in season.

You can check out the video of Melisser making her fantabulous dessert on everydaydish. Thanks so much Melisser for sharing your awesome cobbler recipe!

11 comments:

JohnP said...

Such a fun video!

Trish said...

I have not ever tried rhubarb and am hearing more and more about it. This makes me want to try it and soon!

Shellyfish said...

I'm going to a bbq on Friday and wasn't sure what dessert to bring...and now I know! Thanks Melisser & Julie :)

Rose said...

This dessert looks so yummy although I've never seen rhubarb before. Do you think I could use the frozen kind?

Julie said...

I love how you have so many guest hosts-so fun! Keep up the good work, Julie-you ROCK!

-Julie
http://kindkitchen.wordpress.com/

Amy said...

Ohhhhhh this looks amazing!

Animal-Friendly said...

This recipe could not have come at a more perfect time because my local farmer's market just started this month! Also, I just found out that my terribly picky little brother LOVES anything with strawberries and rhubarb- thanks for this great recipe!

Yoga With John said...

Just found your Vegan cooking site. Very nice! Thanks for your efforts, I'm off to make Kimchi.

I've heard it was important to not use chlorinated water when making fermented foods, that the chlorine will inhibit the culture?

-john

http://www.YogaWithJohn.com

julie hasson said...

Thanks everyone!

John, so glad you like the site! I haven't heard that before about chlorinated water, but I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the tip.

Julie

Vegan_Noodle said...

Loved it!!!

Wheeler's Frozen Dessert said...

Awesome!!