Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Busy Baking

I really had the best of intentions with Veganmofo. But, it seems, work just keeps pulling me away from my computer. Not to worry though, I will still be posting, just probably not a daily mofo.

Now, guess who's going to be on Everyday Dish? The one and only Sarah Kramer. Sarah was passing through Portland on tour for her new book, Vegan A Go Go, and took a little detour in our kitchen. We filmed two great segments, which I can't wait to share. Can I just say that Sarah is awesome?!

Oh, and before I forget, we have a new segment up on Everyday Dish. It's Hannah Kaminsky and her amazing butterscotch blondies. Go check it out and make those blondies. They are fantastic!

11 comments:

Anamika:The Sugarcrafter said...

Hi julie
It was an interesting learning after having passed by your blog.

Jenni (aka Vegyogini) said...

You, Sarah, and Hannah all in one post?! Awesome!

JohnP said...

This is so great!

Lisa -- Cravin' Veggies said...

Very cool. Off to check out Hannah...

Rose said...

I love Sarah!

...barbara... said...

can't wait....

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Gosh! I am so excited to see Sarah Kramer's segment!!! I love her books. And you've got Hannah too?? With butterscotch blondies?! I haven't made them yet but I've been wanting to. Looks like I'll be baking this weekend =)

BitterSweet said...

Oh no, and I was hoping that you had forgotten about that segment!! ;) Ah, I hope it's not too awful...

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

Aw, how fun! I want to come back & tape another segment.

Sheree' said...

Off to see Hannah! Can't wait to see Sarah in your kitchen. Too fun!

Anonymous said...

Wow, great news! Can't wait to watch the segments!
And I just learned a few days ago that they are translating one of Sarah's book in French! Book stores in Quebec are already accepting pre-orders for it.